Thursday, November 5, 2009

Tis' the Season


Shameless as it may be,
I'm a broke PCV

I need lots of supplies,
and other goodies from you guys

So get off you duff,
and send me some stuff!


I'm getting requests for potential Xmas gifts and don't know where to begin. So...I created an Amazon Wishlist for all of you feeling generous out there. I have books and supplies for my kids here in the DR and books and supplies for myself to get through the especially long Caribbean days. Anything and everything is welcome so long as it fits in a padded envelope (no boxes) and is sent via USPS. If anybody has some good teaching materials or some fun items/ideas to use with kids and teens send them on.

Sorry for being so shameless but asking for money/resources is a big part of my life in the coming two years. I might as well get started early.


No comments:

Post a Comment